Are you Interested in the potential restoration of Wilson Farmhouse into a
neighbourhood community centre with an imbedded Green Living Showroom?
Seeing Is Believing! Come and take a free tour of REEP House, (donations to REEP House accepted)
20 Mill Street, Kitchener
Saturday February 22, 11 am – 1 pm
Guided by original REEP House designer and project manager Ben Barclay.
• We can beautifully restore a Century Home, transforming it into a valuable community asset, while preserving Heritage features and appeal.
• You can use a Green Living Showroom to design a green renovation to chop your heating bills, and increase the value of your home.
Wilson Farmhouse “before restoration”, 2013
REEP House “after restoration” 2013
• was Canada’s first LEED Platinum restoration of a Century Home
• uses $150 of gas to heat annually
• won the 2011 Minister of Energy’s Environmental Award of Excellence.
For Further Tour Info:
226 201 0226